Your hosts at BRIX are an eclectic community of travelers, artists and dreamers brought together by a shared passion for Prague and its unique creative energy. To us, “Bohemia” is a state of mind – not just a place on the map – and we established BRIX in that tradition: more than a bar and hostel, it is a home to all who seek inspiration through community. We call it the “BRIX Vibe” and invite you to experience it for yourself.
Reserve the bar for your event, contact us here: email@example.com
Rooms & Prices
BRIX offers visitors to Prague a variety of accommodation options, including mixed and unisex dorm beds, and private rooms with and without ensuite bathrooms. Our rooms are as diverse as the artists, musicians, writers, scientists and entrepreneurs who inspired them – we’re sure you’ll find one that’s right for you.
Private Rooms Book Now
BRIX Hostel has five private rooms varying in size and named after some of the most remarkable people of all time. Four out of those rooms have access to the "private lounge" and three of those are equipped with ensuite bathrooms.:
- PRINCE sleeps two guests in a double bed and features a large whirlpool bathtub in its private bath, as well as air conditioning.
- TARANTINO is a 2-4 guest, two-room air-conditioned suite with a private bath with shower, and a television and lounge area. There is a double bed in the bedroom, and a double sleep sofa in the lounge.
- TYCHO BRAHE is an air-conditioned room with a double bed and ensuite bathroom with shower.
- FRANZ KAFKA features two twin beds and air conditioning.
- STEVE JOBS is a private room with two twin beds and access to shared toilet and shower facilities
Dormitory Rooms Book Now
BRIX has seven rooms with dormitory-style bunk bed accommodations on two floors. Each floor has dedicated men’s and women’s toilets and showers, and all dorm room guests have access to a fully equipped kitchen on the second floor.
- DR. SUESS has capsule-style bunks in an 8-person dorm.
- ANDY WARHOL also has capsule bunk beds and accommodates six guests.
- SALVADOR DALI is an eight-guest dorm room with capsule style bunks.
- BOBBI BROWN sleeps seven guests in standard bunks.
- BOB MARLEY features standard bunks accommodating up to sixteen guests. “Feel good” in the GORILLAZ standard eight capsule room.
- VIVIENNE WESTWOOD is a female-only dormitory accommodating 7 guests in capsule bunks.
Guest Facilities Book Now
Bar: the bar at BRIX is the hub of our community. A buffet breakfast is served here each morning, and beer, cocktails and bar snacks are available all day. In the evenings, the bar serves as a venue for a variety of events including live music, performances, stand-up comedy, art exhibits, quiz nights, beer and wine tastings, and more. Details of upcoming events are in our events calendar.
Lounge: BRIX lounge provides guest with a quieter space for planning your day in Prague over coffee in the morning or relaxing with a book or in front of the TV in the afternoon. Tea and coffee is available from the coffee station all day, and two guest computers are available for web and email access.
Garden: the only space in BRIX we love more than the bar is the adjacent garden! It’s everyone’s favourite spot to meet old and new friends for a beer and conversation. During the summer months, the Garden hosts visiting chefs from Prague restaurants who serve up simple but amazing and affordable meals.
Guest Laundry: Laundry facilities?
Kitchens: two fully equipped kitchens – one for general use and another for guests in our private rooms – are available for guests who prefer preparing their own meals. [add info from Horek]
“Atlantis” is BRIX’ multi-purpose room, hosting yoga classes, pop-up hairstyling, manicure/pedicure and salons, tattoo artists, body piercing, massages and more.
Brix is another Tajmahal made for loved one! Bump in & feel the love!
Everything was so wonderful, right from the staffs to the spacious beautiful bunk bed . All the facilities were super awesome !The interior and artistic design of the common room is my favorite ! My wonderful brothers Horek & Sulie, who manages the hostel will make sure you are the part of the family.